About this Video Class
"Aztec Sun Mandala"
Join hundreds of students choosing Home Vibes tutorials to be part of their macrame journey. Learn the fundamentals of macrame and make a gorgeous Mandala while you're at it, all from the comfort of your own home!
Macrame has brought me so much joy and I'm so excited about the opportunity to teach the craft to others! I can understand finished pieces can look overwhelming if you’ve never tried it before, and that is my motivation behind all of my tutorials.
THIS VIDEO IS SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS OR THOSE WHO WANT TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND EXPAND ON THIER SKILLS.
If you'd like to watch an intro to the video, please see here: https://youtu.be/B8PH2EABFsU
YOUR ONE OFF PURCHASE INCLUDES:
• My full support!
• Exclusive access to the 40 minute online video lesson for this mandala design (as pictured, plus some other possible variations). I walk you through each and every step!
• Instant downloadable files to support the tutorial (these will be sent instantly to your nominated email address).
1) Tutorial instructions and step by step photos
2) Making Macrame eBook - full of super useful time saving tips and tricks from estimating cord use to designing your own patterns.
• The opportunity to be featured on the Home Vibes social media platforms.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Internet access to view the video
• This listing DOES NOT include any materials. You’ll just need approx 65m of cord/rope approx 3-4mm thick that will unravel/fray (ideally not braided cord) and also a 3 rings that are approx 7, 17 and 27cm wide. There are some variations to the design so if you cant get those exact measurements thats ok too. I also have rings and cordvavailable for sale.
WHAT MAKES THESE VIDEO CLASSES AWESOME?
> It makes learning macrame simple and stress free - no need to waste time scrolling through Pinterest or Youtube!!
> Get started quickly and easily with instant access to the step by step video tutorial and information on all things macrame.
> Learn from home, when it suits you and at your own pace - pause/repeat the video as many times as you need.
> Boost your creative confidence while you learn, practice and ace the basic techniques while enjoying the security of the pattern.
> Decorate your own home or give your piece to loved ones as beautiful handmade gifts.
> Challenge yourself while you experiment with more difficult techniques, and alternative design options - find your own creative style!
> Become part of an online community all learning together and supporting one another
WHAT PAST STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY:
• “I love this workshop. Easy to follow videos. Krystle is an awesome teacher who is responsive and interactive with her students”- Julia
• “Purchasing your program was one of the best things I have done for myself in a long time!” - Angela
• “Sometimes I have to pinch myself because completing a piece like this was so far from what I had ever imagined I could create and had only dreamed about” - Aimee
• “A perfect combination of challenging and fun! I enjoyed every minute of making and love all of the finished pieces“ - Angela
• All of my patterns and designs are protected by copyright and intellectual property law. They are intended for personal use only and ARE NOT TO BE SOLD OR DISTRIBUTED IN ANY WAY. You may gift them to friends and family only.
• There will be no refunds granted for change of mind with this class or any other tutorials.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE LEARN TO MACRAME COMPLETE PACKAGE?
This is the first of its kind; an accessible, cohesive and easy to follow platform which teaches macrame progressively, from beginners to advanced with both VIDEO AND WRITTEN TUTORIALS. It includes 8 different designs and will take you from a beginner to macrame whizz in no time!
WANT MACRAME INFO, TIPS AND INSPIRATION?
Join the Facebook Group "Macrame Beginners" or subscribe to the Home Vibes Tribe mailing list by entering your email into the subscription tab at www.homevibes.com.au. I promise I wont spam you!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes I do CUSTOM orders!
I would love to help you create that perfect piece for your particular space. If you need specific dimensions, materials or design please just send me an email and we can get started!
Pieces can be vacuumed if they attract dust (I haven't had this as a problem myself).
Natural and coloured cotton is available for wholesale. Please contact me for further details.
Oct 12, 2018