About the Learn To Macrame Program - eCourse
Please read before signing up :)
This program is the first of its kind; an accessible, cohesive and easy to follow tutorial set which teaches macrame skills progressively. This advanced membership focuses on mastering techniques for wall hangings and finding your own creative direction and is suitable for those who have already tried macrame before. The video based lessons are step by step and take you through each pattern - starting out easy and building on each new skill while creating each piece.
This "learn as you go" structure aims to help you gain your own creative confidence and fast track your macrame making progress in the comfort of your own home. You can access the videos whenever suits you and as you move through each step of your project you can pause whenever you need!
Throughout the program you will learn the fundamentals of macrame within the security of these patterns - You will learn how to make all of the pieces pictured. After you have completed these you will be challenged to find your own creative direction and design and create your own masterpiece with your repertoire of new found skills.
I share alternative design options along the way and some time saving tricks and tips on how to make your macrame piece extra special.
3) Medium Wall Hanging
4) Difficult Wall Hanging with Weave
5) Make Your Own Design
Your one off purchase includes:
• Exclusive access to the online video lessons.
• Downloadable files (Program Instructions, Knot Glossary and Manual, Design Your Own Pattern Guide, Tips & Tricks Document)
• Ongoing rope discounts - 20% off (even after you've finished the program!)
• Facebook group page access (to connect with other makers in the program, ask questions, show off your new project, be part of the wider macrame community, support and inspire one another)
• The chance to be featured on the Home Vibes social media platforms.
WHAT MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY:
• “I love this workshop. Easy to follow videos. Krystle is an awesome teacher who is responsive and interactive with her students”- Julia
• “Purchasing your program was one of the best things I have done for myself in a long time!” - Angela
• “Sometimes I have to pinch myself because completing a piece like this was so far from what I had ever imagined I could create and had only dreamed about” - Aimee
• “A perfect combination of challenging and fun! I enjoyed every minute of making and love all of the finished pieces“ - Angela
All included designs are exclusive to the Learn To Macrame Program and are not sold separately. This is to facilitate progressive learning and consolidation of skills. For one off patterns and DIY kits please see my other listings.
This listing DOES NOT include any supplies. YOU WILL NEED AT LEAST 300m OF ROPE/CORD approx 4mm thick that will unravel/fray easily. If you are purchasing rope please wait to download your program documents as your discount code will be found here as well as advice on where to buy your rope if you are overseas. If you have your own rope thats totally fine too!
There will be no refunds granted for change of mind with this program.
Macrame has brought me so much joy and I'm so excited about the opportunity to teach the craft to others! I can understand finished pieces can look overwhelming if you’ve never tried it before, and that is my motivation behind this program. I hope you can join me for a smooth transition into macrame being your new favourite hobby, side hustle or creative dream job!!
**** Please note **** All of my patterns and designs are protected by copyright and intellectual property law. They are intended for personal use only and are not permitted to be sold or distributed in any way. You may gift them to friends and family only. However, your final piece and other unique pieces you make afterwards, can be sold as these will be your own designs.
WANT MACRAME INFO, TIPS AND PROJECTS SEND STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX? Subscribe to the Home Vibes Tribe mailing list by entering your email into the subscription tab below. I promise I wont spam you!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes I do CUSTOM orders!
I would love to help you create that perfect piece for your particular space. If you need specific dimensions, materials or design please just send me an email and we can get started!
Pieces can be vacuumed if they attract dust (I haven't had this as a problem myself).
Natural and coloured cotton is available for wholesale. Please contact me for further details.
Feb 9, 2018
Super easy to follow..
May 3, 2017